2018-2019 Rates ranging from $135/night (low season) to $245 per night (high season) and up to $325 per night for special events. This rental includes free WiFi service.
Pets are welcome for a flat fee of $45. Read my Pet Policy.
Visit my other listings on HomeAway:
Condo by the Beach, the Jungle Breeze - listing # 379068 and The Simonton Studio - listing # 332511
*Please scroll the page for photos
The TwoSim Suite is my second Studio at 910 Simonton Street in Key West, the first being the Simonton Studio, which presented the question of what to call the second one. There can’t be two Simonton Studios…so I have TwoSim, which, I think, cleverly echoes its’ attraction for twosomes. These Studios were converted from a hotel to condos in 2004 and feature granite countertops, custom showers and tiled floors. When I purchased it in December 2016 The TwoSim Suite was redecorated with king size bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, seating area, fresh paint and colorful Fantasy Fest Artwork . Outside you have a seating area for your exclusive use.
There is no pool at this property but inside the condo I provide instructions to three pools, all within a 10-12 minute walk. Beaches are also nearby with South Beach being the closest at a 12 minute walk. Fort Zachary Taylor State Park has the beach that locals like best; it is a State Park so there is a fee but the facilities are excellent: picnic tables, grills, outdoor shower, indoor shower, change rooms, restaurant, chaise lounges for rent and a water view that is the best in Key West.
The TwoSim Suite is in an excellent location for walking to restaurants, museums and shops. There is a CVS pharmacy right around the corner and a health food store across the street. The nearest grocery store is 3 blocks away and there is a laundromat for your personal laundry a block away.
People ask me about parking more than anything and this condo does not come with assigned parking but there are 3 spaces on the street out front available on a first come basis. I provide additional tips for finding parking with my instructions.
As part of the Car Free Key West program a new Duval Loop free bus service has been provided and stops are within a block of this condo.
Exterior view of Condo complex from Simonton Street
• There is a flat $45 pet fee.
• In consideration of other guests and City law, please have your pet on a leash while on the property. We do have other pets on the premises at the same time and sometimes other guests do not love our little ones as much as we do.
• When going out and not taking your pet, you may keep him/her in your suite with the TV on for company.
• If your pet is destructive, please crate when leaving alone as you are responsible for any damages that may result from separation anxiety and these charges will be placed on your credit card. You will also be charged for any extra cleaning of your unit upon departure if your pet leaves pee-mail on furniture or rugs.
• If your pet is noisy when left alone, please take your pet with you when going out.
• If your pet is disruptive to other guests (barks in your unit and results in a complaint to our office), you will be asked to board him/her during your stay or you will be asked to leave, with no refund.
• Key West has passed a City Ordinance allowing dogs in open air restaurants and you will find they are welcome at many restaurants but not all.
It is my hope that your pet have a wonderful time in Key West and we hope these rules will create a harmonious stay for all of our guests!
© 2018 keywestbreeze.com All rights reserved